Presentation from EQE Tutor's Meeting, 18 Oct 2018, EPO, Munich
- Why trainees should embrace DII to become a better patent attorney
- Why mentors and tutors should embrace DII to train their future colleagues
- A path for trainees to arrive at their own efficient (and high scoring) way of doing DII
- Certain real-life skills that trainees should practice to score well in DII
- A basic methodology to start with, and instructions on how to adapt and customize it
- Some comments on different kinds of analysis tools like timelines and matrices
If problem, try Google Drive.